Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's up?

We have been busy with school things the last couple days.
Monday: 2 cool had a science project due. Every Monday he has to do one. This week it was DNA. He and his Dad built this Sunday night at 10:30 pm. Nothing like waiting till the last. He got 40 points out of 40.









Tuesday: Besides meeting with the principal to discuss having the twins repeat first grade. We also had a Choir concert for Red. His choir has 120 students. It is quite big. There were 5 choirs preforming tonight. His was the best of course.
He's the one right in the middle.

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That is a huge choir!

Great job on the project... So do you guys feel like you're back in school too? I always feel like I'm back in school when I'm helping Emma with her school stuff! :)

Jillybean said...

Don't you just love those Sunday night school projects?
I really enjoy it when they suddenly remember at around 9:00p.m. that they need poster board for their project.

Amy said...

That is beautiful DNA! Good job!

Of course Red's choir was the best!

Did you decide anything on the twins?

Tausha said...

impressed with the boys. Quite a science project. I think that i will call your house when i need something like that done in the coming years. Even if it does get done at 10:30 at night!
How was the choir performance?
You need to call me and let me know what is going on with the twins.

~tracy~ said...

ok, the key here is to keep that awesome dna somewhere because you will so need it again, probably at least 4 more times. It's easier that way.