"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Disclaimer
I am not a literary genius. It has been over 20 years since I took an English class. I am pretty sure, I was talking to my neighbor, when I was supposed to be learning about writing. My grammatical, and punctuation skills leave a lot to be desired. Please don’t judge me for my lack of skills in this area. If it bothers you, do not go any further. It could be painful.
Don't take 6 kids on a vacation and, expect to have a relaxing time. Funny thing, I posted this tip about 3 years ago....it still applies.
Animals who live at the Zoo.
I will from now on refer to my chldren on my blog with these refrences:
I am a mother of 5 crazy kids. Ages 17,17, 14, 13, 11, 11. Then this year, 2010 we added my nephew, who is 4 months older than my oldest. At times I feel like I am living in a zoo. They make me laugh,scream, then scream some more. I am a work in progress. This is all about our crazy adventure.
11 comments:
♡ Looks like fun! Beautiful pictures. I hope you guys have a great time!!!
Have a blast, Girly, and take lots of pictures!
what exactly does one do in Panguitch...it sounds so deserted. I hope you have fun regardless! Love, Carol
Enjoy! Can't wait to see some pics of your R&R!
or Wild Adventures. As the case may be.
have fun :)
Have a great time. That photo is amazing!
The wizard lives in Panguitch?
We were once driving through Panguitch very late at night, and nearly ran into a horse in the middle of the road.
Watch out for horses.
Hope you have a nice trip!
But you forgot to bring me...
Hurrah! I hope you have a fantastic time! Everyone needs a little time away ... maybe my family needs to get away too... hmmm...
Beautiful photo. Looks a little like Alaska (with the dead tree.)
Post a Comment