Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick note.

There will be an article coming out in the local paper (If you want to know which one e-mail me and I will tell you) on Saturday the 18th on inexpensive Halloween costumes. I have been helping the lady from the paper the past couple weeks to write it. If I can link to it I will.
I have been doing more canning this week (Pickled carrots and cauliflower, pear butter, chili sauce, more pickles) plus my oldest son had his first band concert last night. ( I will get pictures posted soon. Monday my siblings and I spent all day putting a couple lights in my mom's kitchen for her b-day. Seriously we spent from 9:00am until 8:30 pm. It was worth it but I didn't get anything done. I will get to the drawing for the jewelry next week I promise and let you know. Plus I will have to catch up on all that is going on with you.

5 comments:

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Hey lady. It's been awhile so I just thought I would stop in and say HI!

Jillene said...

Pear butter--never heard of it but it sounds YUMMY!!

What a nice thing to do for your mom!!

4kidsandcrazy said...

I swear, you can accomplish more in a day than anyone I know! Keep up the good work!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How fun for your mom! Tons of canning!!! Good for you... I can't wait to have a garden next year! :)

Jessica G. said...

I'm with 4kidsandcrazy...how do you manage to get all of this done and retain your sanity? Do you own a device that stops time and can I borrow it? :)