So, My hubby and i went to Hawaii, my dad paid for the trip. It was our first vacation in 17 years of marriage. sad huh. We had a great time and I keep thinking i need to post pictures, but.....I have over 2000 to go through and I can't decide which ones to post. Maybe I will get to it. It was wonderful there, if it weren't for the cost of living, I would LOVE to go back.
But yesterday, I got creative!!! It was fun to create, my craft crap all got moved down into the
pit of despair,basement, so I don't get to use it anymore. (hubby moved it without asking me)
Any who, lookie how cute...
I made carrots for the Easter season, please ignore the mess around them
Now I need to make a cute bunny to go with. I will have to keep my eyes open at the DI.

This is what I used to make them, I took the Styrofoam cones and cut them in 1/4ths, tacky and hot glue, the $ store sham wows, greenery, Other orange fabrics and stuff I had around here. Oh, and I did use some wire of my hubbies. I LOVE how they turned out and it was a really cheap project.
5 comments:
They are so cute!! I wish I was crafty like you--but alas----I am not. So my things have to be store bought for the most part. I do make crafts when we have our RS Super Saturday but it's because they are easy and I don't have to come up with the ideas!!
So cute!!
these are so awesome! love the ones with wire!
I keep noticing these at your house, and yet I never say anything nice about them. I LOVE them! You are so good.
CUTE!
Post a Comment